CAPTCHA AND KEYBOARD SETTINGS

Stephen Thacker

Hello, I’m Steve and just started using this group this morning so happy Christmas to one and all.

Firstly I ave two issues:

I need to fill in a captcha for my Itunes account. I live on my own and am deafblind. What’s the easiest way to fill in captchas using NVDA please?

Secondly my keyboard using NVDA is reading every single character. How do I change this to reading words and numbers for example? As a supplementary from that, if needing to press the NVDA key ie  the big key on keypad, how does one do this if you also have other keys to press? I cannot use either caps lock or the bottom left key above the cursor keys t as these are used for other things?

Sorry I don’t use cameras so haven’t got a picture yet and also apologies that this email has been long.

Thanks, Steve

Sent from Mail for Windows 10