From: "MAX" <max@maxsmusicplace.com>
To: "NVDA" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 1:47 AM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA going silent.

I got a wry smile out of the recent thread from people who wanted to keep
NVDA from speaking. It does that all the time to me although I don't want
it too. I have found that if I am running two or more programs in windows
10 that at some random time after starting the second program that NVDA
will go silent. No amount of tabbing or arrowing will cure its case of
laryngitis. So far the only way I can restore its voice is to press
control alt N to restart it. Is there a quicker way to start it talking
again?

73 (Regards).

Max. K 4 O DS.

I've Never Lost the Wonder.

Email: max@maxsmusicplace.com

Vacuum Tube Site: http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/
Transistor site: http://www.angelfire.com/planet/funwithtransistors/
Woodworking site:
http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/funwithtubes/Woodworking/wwindex.html

To subscribe to the fun with transistors group send an email to.
Funwithtransistors+subscribe@groups.io

funwithtubes+subscribe@groups.io

To subscribe to the fun with wood group send a blank email to
funwithwood+subscribe@groups.io