From: "molly the blind tech lover" <brainardmolly@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 2:19 AM
Subject: [nvda] having a weird problem with Nvda and microsoft outlook

Hey guys, Molly here again.

For some reason when using outlook the past few days, nvda goes silent,
and then it says outlook not responding. I then try to close the program
after sending email, and then nvda says there are messages waiting in my
outbox waiting to be senShould I try reinstalling outlook or something?

Thanks.

Marry Christmas.