Re: CAPTCHA AND KEYBOARD SETTINGS

Kevin <kleeva5@...>

No matter what browser you use, you must solve the re captcha then the check box automatically checks.  At least when I do these stupid things!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 12:37 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] CAPTCHA AND KEYBOARD SETTINGS

This depends on the kind of CAPTCHA.  If it is a Recaptcha, often checking the box that says "I'm not a robot" will be sufficient.  Sometimes this doesn't work, but it often works if you use the Chrome browser.

Andy

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 12:25 AM

Subject: [nvda] CAPTCHA AND KEYBOARD SETTINGS

Hello, I’m Steve and just started using this group this morning so happy Christmas to one and all.

Firstly I ave two issues:

I need to fill in a captcha for my Itunes account. I live on my own and am deafblind. What’s the easiest way to fill in captchas using NVDA please?

Secondly my keyboard using NVDA is reading every single character. How do I change this to reading words and numbers for example? As a supplementary from that, if needing to press the NVDA key ie  the big key on keypad, how does one do this if you also have other keys to press? I cannot use either caps lock or the bottom left key above the cursor keys t as these are used for other things?

Sorry I don’t use cameras so haven’t got a picture yet and also apologies that this email has been long.

Thanks, Steve

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.