From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 7:30 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] outlook is working again...

If thats the case the machine may be full of dust and need a clear out.

Get a sightling to see if all the fans are spinning right.

I have had bad ram sticks, and faulty cpu fans cause issues, the power supply could also have issues.

Failing that, I'd remove and regrease the heatsink it doesn't hurt to do this from time to time.

On 12/26/2018 4:07 PM, molly the blind tech lover wrote:
Hey guys.

Outlook is working normally again, Temporarily. I think the issue has to do
with the processor on this machine.