Re: Best Wordprocesor

Gene

JARTE may not have the features needed for a business environment.  What features are you looking for?

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Best Wordprocesor

                                Try Jarte.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: kelby carlson
Sent: 26 December 2018 16:36
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Best Wordprocesor

In light of the confirmation that certain features of LibreOffice are

inaccessible, I'd be interested to know what everyone's vaorite word

processing application is. i mostly use Word, but am coming to really

hate its sluggishness and clutter and am hoping to find a different

one. It looks like LibreOffice and OpenOffice both have accessibility

issues that make them unsuitable for my work environment.

--

Kelby Carlson