Re: Firefox is driving me crazy!

Gene

The problem appears to be some sort of mismatch between, evidently, the browse cursor and the link being clicked on.  We don't know what is being used as the Braille display.  We don't know if the person has or can test this with speech.  We don't know if the person has or can test this problem with another screen-reader.  There are many basic facts we need to know before proposing that time and effort be spent in trying various possible solutions.

Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 10:14 AM
Subject: [nvda] Re: Firefox is driving me crazy!

Ollie,

           This is a pure SWAG on my part, but I've encountered so many bizarre problems caused by cache corruption that the first thing I'd recommend is that you clear all browser cache in Firefox.  If you use CCleaner it will work (and a bit faster) or you can follow the instructions on the Firefox Clear Cache page.

           Try that and see if it resolves the problem.  If it doesn't at least we can eliminate cache corruption as the root cause.