Re: Best Wordprocesor

JM Casey

I wouldn't write off Libre Office completely. It has loads of keyboard commands; depending on what you are after, there might well be a way to accomplish what's desired. I haven't played with it a lot though. OpenOffice also works better with JAWS, if that's of any help to you. I have used OpenOffice more than libre so far. However Microsoft is still my general go-to at the moment.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of kelby carlson
Sent: December 26, 2018 11:37 AM
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Best Wordprocesor

In light of the confirmation that certain features of LibreOffice are inaccessible, I'd be interested to know what everyone's vaorite word processing application is. i mostly use Word, but am coming to really hate its sluggishness and clutter and am hoping to find a different one. It looks like LibreOffice and OpenOffice both have accessibility issues that make them unsuitable for my work environment.

--
Kelby Carlson