From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Greg Wocher
Sent: 10 June 2016 12:40
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Question about NVDAs sound affects

Hello,

Is it possible to turn down the volume of the sound affects? The reason I ask is that I received a tip from BlindBargains that if I turn down the volume in NVDAs preferences it might help with the crackling in the Code Factory Eloquence. I did this and it did work. After doing this I need to turn up my computers volume a bit to hear NVDA. This makes the volume of the synth okay but the volume of the sound affects is now very loud and jarring.

Regards,

Greg WOcher