Re: outlook is working again...

Gene

It would have been nice.

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] outlook is working again...

Let's see if alt S works here. Nope, it just takes me to the subject. too bad it wasn't alt s, though; it would make more sense.

Annette

On 12/26/2018 11:40 PM, Gene wrote:
I wasn't sure if that was a Thunderbird command but it is.  I believe alt s works as well but others may want to say if it does.  If I used Thunderbird, I'd rather use alt s, if it works.

Sent: Wednesday, December 26, 2018 10:50 PM

Hi, Gene,

The send command in thunderbird is control enter.

Rosemarie