Re: Graphics that contain links

Gene

Please send the address of a specific page where you see such a link.  I looked at one petition and saw none.  I looked at the entire home page and saw none.  Also, what browser are you using?

Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 6:39 AM
Subject: [nvda] Graphics that contain links

There is a petition site here in the UK called 38 degrees. Until a couple of months ago, there was no problem clicking on links to sign petitions. They have changed the link to a graphic. What it says is graphic wrecked angle contains link. I am unable to find a way to activate these links using NVDA which is my only screen reader..

Sent from Mail for Windows 10