Re: more and more unlabeled links with latest version of NVDA and Firefox

Mallard

Hey all,

I do find such links more and more often too, but my understanding was that this issue was due to the type of template the site designers or webmasters used to build the sites.

There are lots of sites (a growing number, I'd say), where you hear "Link", "Link", "Link", but you have to click on them to discover where they take you.

It definitely isn't a Firefox issue, as I find the very same situation in Chrome.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 27/12/2018 10:40, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Whenever funny things occur its often a good thing to have a pristine portable copy of nvda with no add ons in it to check against before bringing up an issue that might be a clash of add ons or settings choices too.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-