In 2016 they were like this, and so they are today, only there are more instances of that.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 27/12/2018 15:27, Gene ha scritto:
But no one has said that they tested any of these sites using older versions of NVDA where the links were read.  I have older versions here.  If someone will send specific pages where such problems occur, they can be checked by me and/or others.
At this point, we don't know if the problem is the sites, which may or may not have changed, or NVDA, which may or may not have changed.
*From:* Mallard <mailto:mallard@...>
*Sent:* Thursday, December 27, 2018 8:07 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io>
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] more and more unlabeled links with latest version of NVDA and Firefox

Hey all,

I do find such links more and more often too, but my understanding was
that this issue was due to the type of template the site designers or
webmasters used to build the sites.

There are lots of sites (a growing number, I'd say), where you hear
"Link", "Link", "Link", but you have to click on them to discover where
they take you.

It definitely isn't a Firefox issue, as I find the very same situation
in Chrome.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 27/12/2018 10:40, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io ha scritto:
Whenever funny things occur its often a good thing to have a pristine
portable copy of nvda with no add ons in it to check against before
bringing up an issue that might be a clash of add ons or settings
choices too.
Brian

bglists@... <mailto:bglists@...>
Sent via blueyonder.