From: Mallard
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] more and more unlabeled links with latest version of NVDA and Firefox

Gene,

I've already corrected my message.

You may not be dictatorial (which I don't think you are), but sometimes
you do come through as a very intolerant and rough person to say the least.

Luckily, I've been around this group long enough to appreciate your
value as a person always ready to share knowledge and help.

We might need to check urls character by character, but I think you
should check the tone of your messages sometimes, before you send them
out...

With great respect and appreciation.

Ollie