From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2018 9:58 AM
Subject: [nvda] Microsoft messes up again with an update.

My laptop will no longer send Braille to my Focus 40 via Bluetooth. Things were working fine when the machine started
to misbehave. After a cold boot it wouldn't give me anything. I think the update destroyed the pairing between the
computer and the Focus 40. Microsoft did the same thing a few weeks ago.

John

--
John J. Boyer
Email: john.boyer@abilitiessoft.org