From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018 12:30 AM
Subject: [nvda] Moderation

Hello,

First, here's hoping that you all have had a lovely Christmas if you
celebrate it. Thank you for making this community what it continues to be.

Second, and in a more serious manner, I would like to invite anyone and
everyone who has input, suggestions, or complaints with the way that this
list is moderated to send me an e-mail at nimerjaber1@gmail.com with your
comments and suggestions. Also, with the growing membership in this group,
I am considering the possibility of adding on another moderator to this
group. If you are interested in being considered or would like to nominate
someone, please e-mail me at nimerjaber1@gmail.com with those suggestions
as well.

Thanks everyone.

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970)
(658-0358) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!