Re: NVDA going silent.

Peter Beasley

I use Chrome all the time and never get any popups.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Gene
Sent: 28 December 2018 02:10
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA going silent.

I seem to recall we may have discussed popups with Chrome before.  I think its adware.  I don't recall hearing about what you are discussing in Chrome in cases other than adware.

If you don't want to investigate that problem, then it would be a good good idea to start using Firefox.  If you can use Internet Explorer and if it works properly on the sites you want to use, you may want to just use it for now, but over time, Internet Explorer will work with increasingly fewer sites.

Gene