Re: Sluggish user experience on Facebook

Tony Malykh

Annette,
Why do you think it's Amazon or Firefox to blame for sluggishness and
not NVDA? Why do you think it's the website that decides to play nice
occasionally, and not NVDA?

--Tony

On 12/28/18, Annette Moore <angelgirl52376@...> wrote:
I use the Facebook mobile site with Firefox, and I have no problems.
amazon can be a bit sluggish at times, but I think that's just amazon or
firefox, or maybe just a combination of the two. I don't think it has
anything to do with NVDA itself because when the site decides to play
nice, NVDA works beautifully with it. there's still the issue with the
"buy now with one click button" on Kindle material, but I know how to
get around that. Getting back to Facebook, though, the main site is way
too cluttered no matter what screen reader or browser you use. I don't
like it at all, so I don't use it.

Annette

On 12/28/2018 11:43 AM, Monte Single wrote:
I do not experience sluggishness with nvda; I type at and average or
faster speed. I do not use facebook so I cannot comment on that. I use
all kinds of websites; n g os, corporate, government and private.
N v d a is not perfect, but it does 99 percent of what I need.