Re: I think I know what caused my Nvda add-ons not to install correctly

molly the blind tech lover

Hi.

I think the Windows insider was not for me. It was great at first but then things went terribly wrong. It feels so good to have a stable machine  😊

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Governor staten
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018 8:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] I think I know what caused my Nvda add-ons not to install correctly

Let others swim in the deep water. If you get a lab machine, have at Windows Insider. 😊

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of molly the blind tech lover
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2018 8:40 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] I think I know what caused my Nvda add-ons not to install correctly

Hey guys, Molly here again.

As I may have mentioned last week or so, I had a problem where when installing add-ons, they would not install correctly. This kept occurring. Well, I did a new install of Windows, going back to what I guess is the current stable version of Windows, version 17763. Well, not only did it fix all the problems I’d been experiencing, but I now have no issues at all installing add-ons. The issue must have been the insider program, which I am officially opted out of.  The machine works so much better now. I am happy.  😊

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.