Re: NVDA and Battleship and Memory games

I downloaded it, as I said on my last message, but never found out how to play properly. I even can't pass the first level LOL
Em 29/12/2018 00:25, Dr. arvind singh brar escreveu:

get the blind swordsman from the below link;

http://evildogserver.com/theblindswordsman/theblindswordsmanPC.zip

This message is transmitted on 100% recycled electrons.

Homepage;

On 29 Dec 2018, at 9.03 AM, molly the blind tech lover <brainardmolly@...> wrote:

Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (brainardmolly@...) Add cleanup rule | More info

Hey guys.

There used to be this game for Windows called The Blind Swordsman. It was an audio game. I don’t know if it’s still around, though. I believe it was free or something.