Re: Tutorial/overview: object navigation

Antony Stone

The tutorial was posted on this list a few days ago.

https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/52675

Antony.

On Saturday 29 December 2018 at 13:00:59, Fernando Apan wrote:

Good morning. I have the same question. thanks for your help.
Fernando Apan

Enviado desde mi iPhone

El 27 dic 2018, a las 5:40, Charles Adkins escribió:

sorry for such a dumb question, but where can I find this tutorial? Thank
you

On Dec 26, 2018, at 1:07 PM, David Mehler wrote:

Hello,

Thanks for this tutorial. The light bulb has come on! The various
analogies were quite helpful.

Thanks.
Dave.

On 12/25/18, Hope Williamson wrote:
This was pretty epic! I'm starting to get object navigation after using
NVDA since 2013 lol.
--
Please apologise my errors, since I have a very small device.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.