Re: Issues with dropbox.

Gene

I wasn't surprised when I saw that it comes back.  You are still set to share the file.  If the person has problems removing the folder from being shared, I can experiment and find the exact procedure, keystroke by keystroke, to do this.  It is a waste of time and effort to pursue other solutions.

Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2018 3:42 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issues with dropbox.

Not sure, but if the other users of the shared folder update it, it has a
nasty habit of coming back!
 I see dropbox have changed the setting of that pesky delete from all
devices window that opened behind all the others when you deleted a file, so
it assumes delete from all. Thank goodness for that.
 Oh and yes, my two machines bot still do not read any of the dropbox
dialogues.
 This issue has been there ever since Avast infected windows 7.
 It is gone of course but I guess this is collateral damage only a reinstall
of windows will fix so I'll live with it!
 I just need to get a sighted person in if I need to log in or change any
settings.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.