Re: mariana islands

Brice Mijares

You are correct, if you remove the numbers,you don't hear Northern Mariana Islands.

Something in the way she moves.mp3
01 Something in the way she moves.mp3
Another one with the one core voice is the abbreviation for cup. it will say something like Cuban peso. No problem, I been dealing with this for a couple of years. Thanks.

On 12/30/2018 6:30 AM, Andre Fisher wrote:
I can reproduce this using the OneCore synthesizer, but not with eSpeak, which suggests this is specific to that synthesizer only. It probably has to do with the fact that the line starts with a number, with the word road in the middle