Patreon accessibility feedback?

This has been really hard work in the making, but Patreon has finally agreed to do structured negotiations with me. I'm not sure what I can and can't talk about so I'll just leave it at that. Anyway, I've made my own list for later consulting, but does anybody else have any accessibility enhancements, code wise especially, think they should make? I'm supposed to be presenting this in 2019. And I want to make sure I synthesize it all into a good presentation. I deserve coffee. LOL! Anyway, reply to me off list or at my website, below. Oh, and, I've made some accessibility enhancements to my own website! Anyway, cheers. I even found an HTML only version of my Google Calendar to link to, which took some messing around with. Anyway, my website link is below if you need to find my email.

http://www.blindjournalist.wordpress.com