Re: mariana islands

Brice,

            I had not seen your observation about Cuban Peso before offering my own.   I'm also not getting the Marianas Islands bit with NVDA and the OneCore Voices synthesizer and Microsoft James (the British male voice).  He reads M P 3 regardless of whether there's a track number or not.

            I'd still wonder about the logic, in this day and age, of designing anything to interpret MP as anything until or unless the character following the P has already been checked.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back