Re: Issues with dropbox.

Gene

I'm not sure how that would affect what you do.  I suspect that means you can't upload any files with that computer to Dropbox until sync is turned back on.  And I suspect that if you delete files, Dropbox won't know about it.

Whatever the case, whether I'm right or not, Why hnot learn the right way to do this, which will work and will have no other possible unwanted effects.

Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2018 2:24 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Issues with dropbox.

Hello,
Just adding some thoughts: Would the pause sync function not works fine too in this case? That's what I do and so far so good, it is serving me perfectly.
Em 30/12/2018 18:06, Desert Moon via Groups.Io escreveu:
Hello John,

I believe you have the Dropbox Desktop app installed. It runs at the background and syncs your local folder with the cloud.

I suggest you uninstall Dropbox Desktop and reboot your PC. Without the Dropbox Desktop running in the background anymore, you are no longer automatically signed into Dropbox. You can safely delete your local Dropbox folder without affecting whatever is stored in the cloud.

--
Desert