Re: Highbernating windows 10

One can also enable/disable Hibernate under Power Options, Choose what the power button does link, activating the Change settings that are currently unavailable link, then checking/unchecking the Hibernate checkbox.

While you're in there uncheck the Turn on Fast Startup (recommended) checkbox.

I turned the presentation of Hibernate in the Power menu back on at the same time that I turned Fast Startup off.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back