From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of hurrikennyandopo ...
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2018 8:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Add-on Updater: counting down to release of version 19.01.1 #AddonRelease

Hi joseph

I guess i will see it before the others then as long as i am still awake if not the smart speaker is set to let me know.

Gene nz

On 31/12/2018 4:01 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year (or New Year’s Eve depending on where you are).

Sometime in 2019 (few seconds after midnight UTC on January 1, 2019 to be exact), Add-on Updater 19.01.1 will make its appearance on any computer running NVDA with this add-on installed. Although this is a point release, it is a major release that resolves more compatibility issues with Python 3 and simplifies certain portions of this add-on source code. You will also find a surprise inside (shhh, you’ll see it after upgrading to that version).

Cheers,

Joseph