From: "Brice Mijares" <bricemijares@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, December 30, 2018 2:54 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] mariana islands

, micro soft David, english I assume and it's random throughouta list of mp3's. Thanks.

On 12/30/2018 6:30 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
1. Which speech synthesiser are you using?

2. Which language is it set to use?

3. Exactly what does NVDA say when you get it to read the example line you
have quoted - where does "Mariana Islands" appear in the speech output?

Antony.

On Sunday 30 December 2018 at 15:26:39, Brice Mijares wrote:

Why does NVDA echo Mariana Islands at times while going through a list
of MP3's?
Like
11 Country road.mp3
Hopefully I'm not the only one hearing this!