Re: NVDA elequence question

Darren Harris

Wasn’t there a free version of it? I thought that there was?

On 31 Dec 2018, at 14:41, Chris via Groups.Io <chrismedley@...> wrote:

You will have to pay for the code factory after the trial has finished

After the trial period it will work no more until a licence is purchased

From: Darren Harris via Groups.Io
Sent: 31 December 2018 14:22
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA elequence question

Hi all,

I have installed the code factory eloquence voice on my GPD win 2. I have 2 days left of the trial of eloquence. At the end of it, do I have to buy the eloquence voices? Or do they revert to a free version of eloquence? I have eloquence on my other machine but I never paid for that as it shipped with my laptop when I purchased it. So am not sure about this.