Re: Highbernating windows 10

Lino,

           Having or not having an optical drive (DVD/CD) really has no bearing on it since you are booting either from a HDD or SSD [unless you have a very idiosyncratic system the like of which I've never encountered].  In any case, I recommend that Fast Startup be turned off, period, for reasons I mentioned earlier.

          ~ Saul Bellow, To Jerusalem and Back