Re: Add-on Updater: counting down to release of version 19.01.1 #addonrelease

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Joseph

A good message to start the year with same back at you like a boomerang.

We are already 17 hours into the new year.

I will not copy and paste the message they will see when they update it.

Gene nz

On 31/12/2018 4:01 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi everyone,

Happy New Year (or New Year’s Eve depending on where you are).

Sometime in 2019 (few seconds after midnight UTC on January 1, 2019 to be exact), Add-on Updater 19.01.1 will make its appearance on any computer running NVDA with this add-on installed. Although this is a point release, it is a major release that resolves more compatibility issues with Python 3 and simplifies certain portions of this add-on source code. You will also find a surprise inside (shhh, you’ll see it after upgrading to that version).

Cheers,

Joseph