Re: NVDA and Battleship and Memory games

Travis Siegel <tsiegel@...>

Don't have a clue where to get the particular ones you asked for, but I have had a battleship game posted on my softcon pages for more than 10 years, and haven't received a single feedback message about it.

I also have a memory game I wrote for use with the raspberry pi, that I can easily repurpose for windoes and post on the site as well, it's as simple as recompiling the source code under windows, since it doesn't use any linux specific features.  I'll get that done in the next day or two and post it up with the battleship game too.

You can find the battleship game at:

http://www.softcon.com/files/