From: "Gene" <gsasner@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 5:06 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA elequence question

If a list allows such discussions, it is opened to legal liability. It is illegal to use such programs. Promoting their use is illegal and lists that allow it may be shut down by the owner of whatever list serve the list is on and, though very unlikely, the list could have legal action taken against it by the owner of whatever intellectual property is being used illegally.

And you can't discuss anything or say anything you want anywhere. You can't commit slander or libel. You can't use speech to provoke violence.