From: "Howard Traxler" <howard@traxlerenterprises.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 5:15 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA elequence question

Agree, Gene; however, (and I won't waste any more space on this) I know
I can't commit slander or libel or promote crime. But if I were on an
automotive list of some kind, I could ask a technical question relating
to a vehicle in my garage that I didn't pay for.

That's all; I'm through.

On 12/31/2018 11:06 AM, Gene wrote:
If a list allows such discussions, it is opened to legal liability.
It is illegal to use such programs. Promoting their use is illegal
and lists that allow it may be shut down by the owner of whatever list
serve the list is on and, though very unlikely, the list could have
legal action taken against it by the owner of whatever intellectual
property is being used illegally.
And you can't discuss anything or say anything you want anywhere. You
can't commit slander or libel. You can't use speech to provoke violence.