Re: DISM and SFC with remote support add-on

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

Thanks to both Isaac and Brian.  I think I'll go ahead and run the utilities.

George

On 12/31/2018 4:44 PM, Isaac wrote:
I have never had issues but I would also do some reading first just to see if others have reported bugs on microsoft forums and such.
----- Original Message ----- From: "George McCoy" <slr1bpz@charter.net>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 2:25 PM
Subject: [nvda] DISM and SFC with remote support add-on

Has anyone run these utilities on a remote machine using the nvda remote support add-on?

If so, did you encounter any issues?

I am concerned about losing control of the utilities in the event of an interrupted connection or incompatability issues between the remote support add-on and the DISM or SFC utilities.

Thanks,

George