From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Travis
Siegel
Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2019 12:29 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Battleship and Memory games

Don't have a clue where to get the particular ones you asked for, but I have
had a battleship game posted on my softcon pages for more than 10 years, and
haven't received a single feedback message about it.

I also have a memory game I wrote for use with the raspberry pi, that I can
easily repurpose for windoes and post on the site as well, it's as simple as
recompiling the source code under windows, since it doesn't use any linux
specific features.  I'll get that done in the next day or two and post it up
with the battleship game too.

You can find the battleship game at:

http://www.softcon.com/files/