Re: Add-on Updater: counting down to release of version 19.01.1 #addonrelease

I thought my signature could be a problem when it comes to my answers on the lists, but didn't find a way to avoid it.
You think I should turn it off? There's a way to prevent it only in the emails to the lists?
Any help would be much appreciated.
Em 02/01/2019 02:29, Gene escreveu:

Yes.  I didn't realize that the previous messages are there.  I'm sorry I wrote my message as I did but I thought they weren't there because I downarrowed through all sorts of information about how to follow you and contact you in lots of ways.  by the time I had downarrowed seven or eight times, I thought no quoted material had been included.  Maybe you should have something as a part of your signature for list mail that previous messages are included below your contact information, which takes and then whatever the number of lines is, seven or eight.  .

Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2019 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Add-on Updater: counting down to release of version 19.01.1 #AddonRelease

But all the emails on this thread are included on my last answer, aren't they?

Em 02/01/2019 02:01, Gene escreveu:
Since you include no material from the message you are commenting on and you don't refer to what you are commenting on, your messages of this type are meaningless.

Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2019 9:49 PM

Agreed!
Em 02/01/2019 01:41, Kwork escreveu:
Hopefully never. LOL!

Seriously, why are we complaining about a nice dose of positivity from our developers? I don't get it.

Travis

On 1/1/2019 8:02 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
Yeah, I mean when does this end?!

On 1/1/2019 3:23 AM, Ian Blackburn wrote:
Hopefully it doesn’t tell me happy New Year again tomorrow
And announces that each time you restart your screen reader
Regards Ian
On 1 Jan 2019, at 1:09 pm, Keao Wright <keaow@...> wrote:

I got the same thing, happy new year!