Re: Facebook with NVDA

Buddy Brannan

Oh...yeah, you have to have forms mode on, else NVDA will intercept everything. Naturally, I forget what the command is for this. But if that's what you want to do, use the mobile site...it's tons easier.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194

On Jun 11, 2016, at 8:21 AM, Semirhage <severus13@...> wrote:

I worked wit the article and not every command worked for some reason. Like nothing happened. And as I initially said I do use the mobile ap. I want to find people and leave them messages and it's annoying as when I'm done with the message and enter it won't even let me send easily.