Re: Add-on Updater: counting down to release of version 19.01.1 #addonrelease

Hi,

One possible way to silence his new year message is:

  1. Quit NVDA (NVDA+Q, and if exit dialog shows up, select “quit”).
  2. Wait up to a minute, then start NVDA.

The other way is deleting a wave file:

  1. Go to Start and type “explore NVDA user configuration directory” and press Enter.
  2. Go to “addons” folder, then go to “addonUpdater” folder.
  3. Look for a file that starts with “joslee” and delete it.
  4. Close the folder and restart NVDA.

Cheers,

Joseph