Re: Add-on Updater: counting down to release of version 19.01.1 #addonrelease

I have only had it do it once.

On that note, where is the surprize in the message I have read the entire thing, I think someone needs to spill the beans on what the surprise actually is.

After I read the message I hit the close button and its gone.

One thing though, every time I install updates to addons, when nvda closes there is always a ghost systray icon left, this suggests things don't fully exit right.

Its not a big issue but it does make me wander if something is not unloading right.

On 1/3/2019 12:42 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
Ever since I updated the add-on, Joseph Lee's Happy New Year message pops up whenever I start NVDA. How do I keep that from happening?
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com