From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Roger Stewart
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 8:10 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Add-on Updater: counting down to release of version 19.01.1 #AddonRelease

I'm having the same problem here.  This is the third morning I've seen that message and there is no button that says don't show this dialog again or anything. I just hit the escape key right away and it is gone until the next reboot.

Roger

On 1/2/2019 10:03 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

No issue here. I just saw it once, and that's it. Did you restart the computer or nvda to make sure it actually does appear?

Take care

On 2 Jan 2019, at 15:42, Abbie Taylor wrote:

Ever since I updated the add-on, Joseph Lee's Happy New Year message pops up whenever I start NVDA. How do I keep that from happening?
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com