From: "Bill Sallander" <bsallander@cvicentralflorida.org>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2019 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] a situation with NVDA 2018.4 and windows 7

Its being launched in the following manners.
1: I have it automatically start at the logon screen. After it boots to the
desktop is when the command prompt will show.
When I type the word "exit", the command prompt will disappear and I'm left
with the desktop.
I have also launched NVDA using the created shortcut. I would still get the
same results.
I've even gone ahead and changed the hotkey combination but the same thing
still accurse.
There was a previous version on the machine, but it was not working at all.
Therefore, I was not able to get the actual version.
I finally downloaded a fresh copy of the program and installed it.
I also noticed that there was a folder from the older installation, I
deleted that and started everything fresh. There still might be an old file
from older version floating somewhere that might be the cause of this issue.