Re: Add-on Updater: counting down to release of version 19.01.1 #addonrelease

Roger Stewart

Joseph gave a fix for this this morning. You just shut down nvda, wait about a minute or so, then restart it.  Then it is gone. I also rebooted my computer and the message did not appear so the problem is fixed now.

Roger

On 1/3/2019 2:19 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

How odd. Can you reinstall the add on? Maybe that will fix it?

On 3 Jan 2019, at 8:10, Roger Stewart wrote:

I'm having the same problem here.  This is the third morning I've seen that message and there is no button that says don't show this dialog again or anything. I just hit the escape key right away and it is gone until the next reboot.

Roger

On 1/2/2019 10:03 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:

No issue here. I just saw it once, and that's it. Did you restart the computer or nvda to make sure it actually does appear?

Take care

On 2 Jan 2019, at 15:42, Abbie Taylor wrote:

Ever since I updated the add-on, Joseph Lee's Happy New Year message pops up whenever I start NVDA. How do I keep that from happening?
--
Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author
http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com