Re: how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

Gene

I'll send a link for a recorder that you can record as you wish.  But the program doesn't allow you to edit.  the program is very simple.  If you want to edit in the MP3 format, MP3 Direct Cut would be the program I would recommend.  If you want to record in another format, then editing in audacity would be what you might want to do.  There is a technical reason why editing an MP3 file is better done with MP3 Direct Cut and MP3 Direct Cut is the simplest MP3 editing program I know of.

I'll send the program tomorrow with a description of how to use it.

Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2019 10:11 PM
Subject: [nvda] how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

  Hello. Does anyone know of any audio recording software that works
with NVDA with no mic attached to the computer? I want to record a lot
of internal stuff from my computer with no mic attached. I have tried
audacity with everything they suggested when reading the user guide to
make it work no such luck since am using windows 10. Lets just say if I
want to record a radio station or anything from my computer what type of
program could I use with NVDA? I have heard of total recorder and gold
wave would those programs work since I do have everything up to date and
I did check in the recording section and I have no stereo mics on my
sound card. Have any of you used sound tap or any apps with in the app
store to get anything to work with NVDA? I have tried everything with
the line in jack nothing. Or maybe I am not setting it up right. Any
suggestions would be excellent. Thank you.
Top Gut Doctor Warns: "Throw Out This Vegetable Immediately"
unhealthpublications.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c2edd115b38d5d104ca5st01duc