Re: how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

Gene

Goldwave isn't free and there is no reason to use it for simple recording and editing.  I'll look at the program I'm going to send tomorrow and make sure what the options are.  The options may be all you need.  Or, you may need to learn to change sound card settings to record using a line-in input.  But just what do you want to record?  Do you want to record from a physical radio or record a radio stream that is streaming online?  What sorts of other things do you want to record?

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2019 10:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

What options do you have in goldwave under the options, control properties, device tab?
Thanks,
Sam

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sue J. Ward
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 9:12 PM
To: nvda groups <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

Hello. Does anyone know of any audio recording software that works with NVDA with no mic attached to the computer? I want to record a lot of internal stuff from my computer with no mic attached. I have tried audacity with everything they suggested when reading the user guide to make it work no such luck since am using windows 10. Lets just say if I want to record a radio station or anything from my computer what type of program could I use with NVDA? I have heard of total recorder and gold wave would those programs work since I do have everything up to date and I did check in the recording section and I have no stereo mics on my sound card. Have any of you used sound tap or any apps with in the app store to get anything to work with NVDA? I have tried everything with the line in jack nothing. Or maybe I am not setting it up right. Any suggestions would be excellent. Thank you.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.