Re: how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

Robert Doc Wright godfearer

Goldwave would be your best bet. In its microphone section it has a loopback feature that will allow you to point it to your sound card and record from it.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sue J. Ward" <groovy41@juno.com>
To: "nvda groups" <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 9:11 PM
Subject: [nvda] how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

Hello. Does anyone know of any audio recording software that works with NVDA with no mic attached to the computer? I want to record a lot of internal stuff from my computer with no mic attached. I have tried audacity with everything they suggested when reading the user guide to make it work no such luck since am using windows 10. Lets just say if I want to record a radio station or anything from my computer what type of program could I use with NVDA? I have heard of total recorder and gold wave would those programs work since I do have everything up to date and I did check in the recording section and I have no stereo mics on my sound card. Have any of you used sound tap or any apps with in the app store to get anything to work with NVDA? I have tried everything with the line in jack nothing. Or maybe I am not setting it up right. Any suggestions would be excellent. Thank you.
Top Gut Doctor Warns: "Throw Out This Vegetable Immediately"
unhealthpublications.com
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c2edd115b38d5d104ca5st01duc