From: "zahra" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2019 7:45 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged in sure could use some help.

hi gene.
thanks for your suggestion.
i also waite for your link, i need a free program which i can record
the voice of my computer and some of my audio files, specially i wish
to record my favorite books and articles with nvda!
thanks so much for any of your help, God bless you!

On 1/3/19, Robert Doc Wright godfearer <godfearer@comcast.net> wrote:
Goldwave would be your best bet. In its microphone section it has a loopback

feature that will allow you to point it to your sound card and record from
it.