From: Sue J. Ward
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 8:12 PM
To: nvda groups
Subject: [nvda] how to record audio from the computer with no mic plugged insure could use some help.

  Hello. Does anyone know of any audio recording software that works

with NVDA with no mic attached to the computer? I want to record a lot

of internal stuff from my computer with no mic attached. I have tried

audacity with everything they suggested when reading the user guide to

make it work no such luck since am using windows 10. Lets just say if I

want to record a radio station or anything from my computer what type of

program could I use with NVDA? I have heard of total recorder and gold

wave would those programs work since I do have everything up to date and

I did check in the recording section and I have no stereo mics on my

sound card. Have any of you used sound tap or any apps with in the app

store to get anything to work with NVDA? I have tried everything with

the line in jack nothing. Or maybe I am not setting it up right. Any

suggestions would be excellent. Thank you.

Top Gut Doctor Warns: "Throw Out This Vegetable Immediately"

unhealthpublications.com

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5c2edd115b38d5d104ca5st01duc