Re: Facebook with NVDA

mk360

An other option is NVDA shift spacebar to pass keys dirrctly to the web.

El 11-06-2016 a las 11:41, Bhavya shah escribió:
Hi,
To toggle on focus mode (NVDA equivalent term for forms mode), you can
press NVDA key + Spacebar. Issue the same key command to return to
browse mode.
Thanks.

On 6/11/16, Life My Way via Groups.io <lifemyway=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
What is your youtube channel address.

On 6/11/2016 6:04 AM, Semirhage wrote:
Ah. Thanks. LOL. IT got stuck for a moment but we're also uploading a
video. It's done now so I"ll go try it again. Again thanks tons. I'll
keep this as something to refer back to.